Tuesday 7 August 2007

Planet of Good Luck Jupiter

This week Jupiter turns direct and you will be able to make progress or plan ideas that have been on hold since April. Focus on your goals, all your effort will seem easier and will lead to transformation. Now you can build on the foundations you have laid.
Miracles occur when a mind changes the way it looks at the world.
Decided to douse an angel card and a tarot card.
Angel - Azure - Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future, have patience and faith, just let it happen.
Knight of Wands - denotes a man who is successful in business, connected with buying and selling and financial speculations. Someone who may help you.
Spooky
Good luck for the week.

4 comments:

Vintage to Victorian said...

So ... this will be interesting! Shall be seeing Hayley on Thursday so will remember to tell her about your success. Sxx

lorenzothellama said...

What does 'dousing an angel card' mean?
Lorenzo.

Darla said...

I was interested to find out that Jupiter is the planet of Good Luck. I am learning just a bit about the planets and can certainly tell the Merc. Rx creates havoc in my life.

More planet info please.

Darla

lorenzothellama said...

Yes, more planets info. I'm not sure how much I go along with all this, but I have a curious mind and I like to study all sorts of things.
I never disbelieve anything just because it sounds far fetched. I've had so many peculiar experiences in life that it would be arrogant just to dismiss things as 'scientifically improbable' as my big brother would say!