Tuesday 14 August 2007

Clear the Clutter

As the planets this year so far have given us this window of opportunity to start new projects or to start afresh. It is a good ideas to take a long hard look at ourselves, me included!
To get rid of the things or people that no longer serve us or are holding us back.
So now you have looked at yourself and have in mind where you want to go and what you want to do we must now "clear the clutter."
Clutter in your daily life is any unfinished, unresolved issues, unused or anything your are tolerating, that does not represent YOU or the desire you wish to create will drain your energy, make you procrastinate, stop you moving forward, stop new things coming into your life and can affect your health.
Stop for a minute and make a list of all the things you need to remove, old photos from previous relationships, gifts etc. that leave you attached to the past. You are worth more than redundant objects, clear the space and cleanse the soul and create the new path you desire. Believe me it works and really does give you a zest for a new life. Try it.

6 comments:

Vintage to Victorian said...

Well done you! Words of wisdom again!!!! And I can confirm to all that it isn't a case of 'do as I say, not as I do' but definitely a case of 'do as I have done'!!!

I, meanwhile, am still working on it!!

Sue xx

Darla said...

You hit on a weakness of mine. I need to explore WHY this clutter seems so precious to me. I think that would be the beginning of the cure for me.

Years of "stuph".

Darla

Anonymous said...

Stop for a minute - are you kidding the clutter here would take days to peruse! But yes I know you are right.

Clare and Mike said...

Hi Gillie,

Did you write this especially for Sue?!!! I heard about her making you sleep in your sleeping bag!!!

Clare x

Vintage to Victorian said...

Come on Gillie - time to get another post written!!!!!

Lots of love
xxx

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.